Permitting Urban Deer Hunting
- Urban Archery Season, Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, 2014
- 2014 City of Charleston Urban Deer Hunt, Charleston, WV, 2014
- City of Davenport, Urban Deer Hunt: 2014-2015
- Urban Archery Deer Hunt Permits , Arkansas Game and Fish Commission
- DEER REGULATIONS, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Indiana Hunting and Trapping Guide
The urban deer zone season is Sept. 15, 2014 through Jan. 31, 2015. The bag limit for the urban zones is four deer, of which only one can be antlered. Individuals hunting in a designated urban deer zone who are attempting to satisfy the urban deer zone bag limit must harvest an antlerless deer before harvesting an antlered deer (a.k.a. earn-a-buck).
- AN ORDINANCE BY THE CITY OF MORGANTOWN CREATING A NEW SECTION 505.18 WITHIN ITS GENERAL OFFENSES CODE, AUTHORIZING URBAN DEER MANAGEMENT WITHIN THE CITY OF MORGANTOWN, AS AUTHORIZED BY LEGISLATIVE RULE OF THE WEST VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF NATURAL RESOURCES. It is the intent of the City of Morgantown that the first such urban deer management hunt take place in the year 2011.